A5OBDF310









This is a hollow vase, and I want its surface to look full of design.


In fact, I initially planned to create panels through a graphic, but various issues arose, such as the deformation that occurred when they were combined. The most important issue was that they were surprisingly ugly. So I won't show it.

Later, in my spare time, I discovered a very cool thing online, which is to use pull points to influence graphics.

So I used Voronoi to create irregular polygons
Each polygon is scaled with its own center point, but still requires a coefficient to do so, so I set this coefficient to the value output by the Pull point. The distance output by the Pull point is the shortest distance value from all points to the curve. The farther away the polygon is from the curve, the larger the distance value, and the smaller the scale factor. So I need a control coefficient, and I used multiplication to generate a new scaling coefficient.

But there is still a problem with the scaling factor being too far away, so I used a value to limit it. If the final output scaling factor is greater than 0.8, it will only output 0.8. The same problem is that the closer the scaling factor is to the curve, the smaller it will be, resulting in being too small. So, using the same method, we solved it.


评论

此博客中的热门博文

OBDF310A3

OBDF310A4