Cooperation project

 This is my original concept:



This is my partner Lei's original concept:


At the beginning, my idea was to simply combine them, because the combination of Lei's first concept and my third one was really like a wine glass.
But after reading Lei's design draft and listening to her suggestions, I changed my mind, because I like her design so much. It's dynamic everywhere.
Later, we determined the model based on the upper right corner. The theme is stars. She's in charge of the top half, and I'm in charge of the bottom half.


The top half of her production has excellent dynamic and geometric beauty. Since the upper part is dynamic, the lower base should be made static to highlight the upper part. So I applied my third concept directly

The fact is always cruel, and my third concept seems to be unprintable. As the professor mentioned in class, the top can't be printed

Later, after rectification and re combination of those concepts, we came to this conclusion
Finally, I 've changed the shape and arrangement of the base
finished product

评论

此博客中的热门博文

A5OBDF310

OBDF310A3

OBDF310A4